Those who are drawn will be notified by email between then and Tuesday 2nd January 2018. The EP’s official release date is Friday 5th January 2018.
What do you get if you’re a winner – if you’re drawn?
You get an email. The email will contain a message informing you that you were successfully drawn to receive a continuous-play studio-recording mp3 copy of all the tracks of Sharron-Idol’s EP titled * The Show Goes On *. The email will also contain a link to a Dropbox location from where you can play and/or download your recording without charge.
Note: You do not need to be a Dropbox customer to be able to access your link on Dropbox.
Note: No purchase is necessary.
Note: Your email address that you supply will be deleted following the draw date; whether or not you are selected: It will not be used to send you any unsolicited mail or promotional offers. – It will only be used to notify you if you are selected; following which it will be deleted.
How do I register for the draw?
You can register for the draw using the form below. This form also appears on the Home Page of this website. – You’ll only get a single entry per email address no matter how many times you enrol, so it isn’t even worth trying to game the system.
This Draw promotion will take place during December 2017 and January 2018..
* The Show Goes On * Draw promoted by Sharron-Idol & Ice Recordings, via Facebook & This Website.
Terms & Conditions
Win a Studio Recording
1. The promoter is: –
Ice Recordings, which is a subsidiary company of Ice Showbiz. Ice Showbiz is owned by Sharron Field; who trades under the stage-name and company name of Sharron-Idol. Sharron-Idol’s registered mailing address is: –
b. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be discounted or disqualified.
c. Closing date for entry will be midnight GMT on Saturday 30th December 2017. Following this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and all entries received thereafter will be ignored.
d. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever and any or no reason.
5. The rules of the draw and how to enter are as follows:
a1) Entrants will register their interest using the form that appears on this website to indicate their wish to be included in said promotion, and to verify that they abide by these T&Cs in relation to the promotion.
c) The winning entrant will be notified by email
d) The winner will be sent a link to download their recording.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these rules
and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control – or for any or no reason. Any changes to the draw’s schedule or otherwise will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter via Facebook and/or this website.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this draw.
8. The intended prize is as follows: –
A download in mp3 format of the tracks of Sharron-Idol’s EP * The Show Goes On *.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Sharron-Idol reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winners will be chosen at random
by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. – Or by random manual drawing.
10. The winners will be notified by means of email
within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted , Sharron-Idol reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner/winners.
11&12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law
and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winners do not agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material
, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. & 17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
Sharron-Idol, Ice Recordings, or any of the subsidiaries under the Ice Showbiz umbrella – such as Positive Self Images, Jank Kenner Films, Cup of Coffee Media – also reserve the right to cancel the draw for any and no reason, or if circumstances should arise outside of the control of Ice Showbiz.
Did you read all that? It was fucking exhausting typing all that!
– I fortunately only had to copy & paste it from an earlier promotion this time round, and make a few edits.